Understanding Physics


Understanding Physics is an introductory book focusing on simple explanations of basic physics concepts. The book is also sprinkled with general articles on engineering. My hope is these engineering articles will help you understand how physics is applied in the real world.
I currently only have a skeleton of a book completed. The book is unstructured because it is a work in progress. I will be adding bits and pieces as I find time and motivation to write on a topic. With time it will eventually come together into a complete book.
My thinking is to test the waters by putting the bait out and see if the fish bite. My motivation to complete more chapters depends mostly on the feedback I receive from you. Email me your suggestions on which topics trouble you the most in Physics.

0 Comments to "Understanding Physics"

Leave a Reply

 
Page generated by XML-Sitemaps.com - A Google sitemaps and html sitemaps generator | Copyright © 2005-2010